Hello everyone. I am really curious to know more about this novel protein diets. I was reading a little bit about this, and I found this forum as well. I can see that there are a few topics about this, but still, I am really curious to know more. I will tell you about my problem. My cat has some food allergy, and I don’t know what to do. I think that there are a few ingredients that she can eat. So, I found that novel protein diets eliminate pet food allergy in dogs and cats. So, I want to know is this true?

Please, let me know more. I am really worried about my kitten. 

Hey there. I am sorry to hear this, I really hope that everything will be just fine very soon. Yes, novel protein diets can eliminate pet food allergy, in dogs and cats as well. You can find it everywhere, but of course, before using it, you should consult your vet as well. I am pretty sure that your vet will recommend you to try novel protein diets, because it can totally help you. But, you need to know that this can take a little bit longer than you expected :) But, it is worthy, trust me. Good luck and I hope that everything will be just fine. 

Of course! Pets with certain food allergies MUST be placed on novel proteins diet program. This diet program is also called elimination diets, and it is good because it allows their immune system to stop overreacting to allergies and it also give their GI tracts time to detoxify, heal and function again, like before – normally. After novel protein diet, you should monitor how your pet is acting with certain groceries. But, this diet program will definitely clean your pet's organism and I am pretty sure that after a while it will function again, normal. So definitely, novel protein diets eliminate pet food allergy. 

Allergies – the curse of modern age. I wrote about that several times and won’t repeat myself. Unfortunately, many manufacturers saw opportunity to make a fortune by offering magical solution for pets’ allergy. The last I saw were the two of these “new” concepts – hydrolyzed diet and novel proteins diet. For hydrolyzed diet I think is only a scam which couldn’t help your pet in any way.

As for novel proteins, I am just… indifferent. It seems that it can be effective, but in only small number of cases, so it’s up to you will you use this diet or not.

Anyway, I wish your cat and you a good luck.

Hello everyone.

Well, novel protein diets are very popular these days. There are a lot of studies with this subject and you can find at least one article in every pet magazine about this diet. I think that the reason for that is very simple – there are so many cats and dogs with food allergies nowadays.

This diet can really help both dogs and cats with food allergies by eliminating high risk foods and then slowly reintroducing the foods one by one. That’s why this diet is also called Elimination diet.

I think everyone who has a dog or a cat with food allergy should try this diet.

Hello everyone. Totally! This is one is the best protein diet at the world, if you ask me. I have to say that I was a little bit skeptical at the beginning, but now, I am not at all. Even if I do have a cat for a long time, I didn’t know that this protein can be so helpful. When my friend told me about it, I was skeptical, but after a while, I have decide to try it. My cat had some problems with food and this was excellent choice. So, definitely, novel protein diets do eliminate pet food allergy. 

I can’t talk about cats, but I can talk about dogs since I have several of them, and unfortunately one of them have always had troubles with allergies.

At first I though he had some digestive problems but then I took him to the vet several times and the vet noticed that my dog had a rash. It had just started to develop so it was barely noticeable, but the vet removed his hair and spotted it.

He told me that he had a food allergy.

After that I tried Novel diet and I didn’t notice any results in his behavior. They say it helps, but it didn’t work for my dog.