i am addicted 2 methadone im currently being reduced i feel like i cant go out communicating is hard i feel sick even though im determained its hard i c freinds well aquences taking 2 herroine wen im outside i prefear the stability ov my home but my familly r going through rough times due 2 medical problems it is upsetting me not being able 2 help them daily or a few times wk i hope they no im not being lazy im feeling ill lack energy sickness ackes iv come down 10 mls and im going on my nxt drop now is there any thing 2 helpme energy wise were i can still sleep ov a night im awake till 3-4 am then im tied the nxt day thanks for taking your time 2 read my problems i hate feeling like this due 2 my own stupidity wen thers ppl wsith real illness that didnt start with them taking a drug 2 begin with this illness is a hard 1 as u r frowned upon its still a illness please remember this its a hard 1 to understand 4 the addict as well as the public 

I am in the same boat you are in. I had a knee replacement a month ago and my Dr gave me hydrocodone for the pain . I was supposed to take 1 to 2 every 4 hours but because it did not help the pain i took  3 to 4  every 4 hours. My Dr has decided to wean me off and 2  nights ago I started having side effects but did not connect the   2. Last night after doing somew research on the internet I figured out what was going on. I went to the Er and they checked my liver to make sure I had not caused and liver damage and gave me a shot of Adavain for the stress and told me to see my PCP the next day. I saw my Dr today and advised her of the problem and she has created a plan to help me get off in 9 days and gave me Clonopin for the stress. Oh and the most improtant thing. I confided in my wife and she is supporting amd helping me.