hello i am gabriela i am 19 im married with a wonderful man we want to have a baby we have been trying for about 6 months and yet i cant get pregnant i want well we want a baby so bad but i dont know what else to do to be able to have a baby i need help!!!!

Hi Gabriela,

We don't normally consider fertility issues until at least a year has passed without trying.

Some things to consider:

1.  Find out when you ovulate.  You can use "ovulation test kits" or plot your basal body temperature.  Track this.
2.  You are most fertile just before you ovulate.  It is usually somewhere between days 11-16 of your cycle.  Day 1 is when your period starts.
3.  Sperm can survive up to about five days.  The egg, about 48 hours after ovulation.
4.  Having sex from between days 6-18 of your cycle is when you are most likely to conceive.

As strange as it sounds, you are also more likely to conceive when you stop trying so hard.  I'm sure you've heard of couple that tried and tried to conceive and then, after deciding to adopt, find they are pregnant.  Stress does play a factor.

Your husband may also want to consider, if he doesn't already, wearing looser underwear.  It can help improve his sperm count.

Finally, eat a healthy diet.  It'll ensure your health and when you do get pregnant, your babies.

Hope it helps.  Good luck

Hey my name is Kate n me n my bf r tryin to make a baby but nuffin is happening we been tryin nearly a yr n I'm 29 n I av already got a son had him wen I waz 18 don't no wot else to do many fanks Kate

Me n my bf want a baby, I have a job am finishing school, but he wants a baby. Im down for it... How do i tell whem im ovulating? And whens the best time to concieve? Help..