Hi!

I've been starting to question if it would be possible that I'm pregnant. Let me give you some details and any of you who have any experience on the subject please reply. Im 23 years and very irregular with my periods. It's been a week since I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, he pulled out before ejaculating. ( I know this is not safe because a woman can get pregnant from precum or any semen residue). Well, I woke up today and have been feeling dizzy and kind of tired all morning, I have been going to the bathroom to pee more than usual and also Im not feeling very hungry which is not usual at all on me.

Is it possible that I can start feelings pregnancy symptons this early in case I was pregnant?? Have any of you experienced anything like it??

Thanks on advance,
Joanna

Most providers will say that it would be too early for you to be feeling true "pregnancy' symptoms. The intellectual side of me knows this. However, as a mom I must add that I believe if you are "in tune" with your body you can notice a "difference" in the way you feel pretty quickly after conception. You would only be around the time of implantation so you wouldn't have enough of the "pregnancy" hormones in your system to be having any "telltale signs" though.
If your bf truly didn't ejaculate (some men will ejaculate a little and not even realize it) and he didn't ejaculate at all earlier that day (leaving any sperm in his "tubes" the chances of becoming pregnant off of "precum" are not that big (read thr Precum sticky on the begining of this forum)
When was your last period and on average how far apart are your periods??
Have you had any unusal discharge in the last day or so?
In my experiance most women will have in increase in body temp, sore breasts, and a very specific type of discharge in the early weeks of pregnancy...but every one is different. Best thing to do is wait at least another week or two (two will give you guarenteed results) and take a home pregnancy test. If its negative you might want to consider getting on the pill to prevent more scares in the future- hope this helps :-)

Well , Im very irregular, sometimes I dont see my period for months and now that you asked me I have seen a kind of reddish discharge, specifically yesterday.

PS.Thanks for the reply and advice Button!

IT'S BEEN A FEW DAYS NOW AND MY SYMPTONS CONTINUE, I FEEL DIZZY, MY HANDS GET SUPER COLD WITHOUT REASON, I GET TIRED WHEN I SHOULDN'T BE, I HAVE SOME HEADACHES AND MY NIPPLES ARE SWOLLEN. IM WORRIED, BUT THE SYMPTONS ARE NOT ALWAYS, THERE ARE DAYS THAT IM FINE. ALSO IM EXPERIENCING CRAMPS, AND LIKE A MILD SHARP PAIN IN MY LEFT OVARIE, IS THIS NORMAL????

i have intercourse with my gf in 26 of February 2009( i hv picked out before ejaculation) .she usually had her period for feb in 28. problem is that her period for march is not coming till now.May she get pregnant if so then how to protect from it . plz tell me.