For about over 2 weeks now, I've been having some symptoms of pregnancy; such as pain between my shoulder blades,  nosebleeds, dizzy spells breast seem a bit larger and dark around nipple, and changes with libido (very aroused lately :-). Another different symptom that I don't remember ever experiencing is a lot of clear/creamy odorless discharge (might need a panti-liner).  My period is usually normal lasting about 4 days without any cramps, but last month I had a very light period lasting about 3 days. last time I had intercourse my with husband was 3 weeks ago.  I am 34 years old and last June/early July I had a blighted ovum and miscarried naturally. I have a 13 year old daughter which was a normal pregnancy and delivery.

I cannot remember what symptoms I should be having during early pregnancy since it's been so long since I was with child. I took an EPT and it said not pregnant. did I test too early? I already scheduled a visit with my primary doc, but I am so confused... The recent loss of my pregnancy was very hard on my family, since they have been waiting for me to have another baby; (I've been putting it off until last June so that I could finish my graduate studies)... I am hopeful that I can have another baby before I hit menopause ;-)

Any comments as to what I should do, feel? Could my symptoms not be related to pregnancy?

I would not say that nose bleeds, dizzy spells, and pain between your shoulder blades are early symptoms of being pregnant at all. Rather, I'd expect something like anemia or high blood pressure, though the shoulder pain doesn't quite add up with those either. It is good that you have made an appointment with your doctor already, just to see what could be going on. 

Of course, this does not mean you are not pregnant! You could have symptoms from something else and still be pregnant at the same time. In that case, it's even more important to find the cause of these strange feelings.