im 15 and dont get my period regularyl yet. its march and the last time i had it was early december. i had sex on march 10th and i show no signs of being pregnant. we didnt use a condom and he pulled out before he came. he didnt even cum near me. im just paranoid. what are the chances of me being pregnant?

There is always the chance of pregnancy if you have unpotected intercourse, since your periods are irregular you could take a pregnancy test about 3 weeks to a month after the last time that you had intercourse...Even though he didnt ejaculate in you there is always the chance of precum being present, this is not felt by either person, and the males have no way of controling this, this is why withdraw isnt a very good birth control method to use...Precum does contain sperm, which can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 5 days 7 at the latest....