i had an unprotected intarcourse in my ovulation period..semen never went inside my vagina.. my partner was alwas withdrawing his penis before ejaculation..but there was some fluid (pre-cum) before he ejaculate around & inside my vagina but not too deep..how to be concern about pregnancy?

Precum doesnt have to be in there really deep for you to become pregnant, it can travel from the opening all the way up and wait for the egg to be released...Precum is full of sperm, which can live inside a womens body for about 5 to 7 days and wait for the egg...Pregnancy is very possible if you are having unprotected intercourse...You can even become pregnant while you are on your period...Hope this helps, if you have any more question please let me know and I will try to answer them the best way that I can....

if you want to know if your prego then geat a blood test i fouf out i waz at 1 week but that the only way u can find out sooner

Blood tests and urine tests are surefire ways to know if you're pregnant, but if you'd rather do so in the privacy of your own home take a First Response brand pregnancy test. They're the best early result test on the market today and detect as low as 12-15 units of the HcG pregnancy hormone.

Precum actually usually has little to no sperm cells, unless he has ejaculated recently and not urinated.

Hope this helps, good luck!!