I havent yet missed my period because i dont start till the 10th or 11th of may. I started my period on the 13th of arpil and ended on the 18th. I had unprotected sex on the 21st,22nd and 25th of april. My bf came in me once he said. I thought it was only precum but he said it was more than just precum. i know he got precum in me atleast 4times, but one of those times he said it was sperm. Im not sure what day it was. I suffer from migraines, and im always dizzy. But lately ive been feeling a bit more dizzy and nauseaous at nights sometimes. And during the day. I know its to early to have any symptoms. But sometimes i do feel sharp pains in my stomach. I dont think im pregnt. Im 19.

Hi Arian,

You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks after having sex to test reliably, OR, wait until you are due.  I know, some tests say that they can detect pregnancy up to a week before your period.  They ARE VERY UNRELIABLE.

False negatives are common testing early, false positives are rare.

Precum can contain sperm too.  It depends upon when he last ejaculated.

Good luck.