Hey not on here for hate just for help I'm 18 started masturbating about 4 years ago and when I first started I felt like I could go for ages coz the thought of cumming wasn't in my mind I just masturbated and cummed when I wanted to and I masturbated about once every 2-3 days and in school I didn't have many friends nor "girl friends" so had a lot of time to my self and started watching porn and doing what all 14 year old boys do and over the next 4 years not much changed still barely no friends and haven't had a girlfriend sex neither and over those 4 years I just went at it a bit hard but didn't think about it and when I masturbate now I go for about maybe 5 seconds and wanna cum :/ could someone please give me advice? :( thanks 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

There’s not really much you can do beyond stopping yourself when you feel the ejaculation starting; you have to be willing to delay the gratification, so if you really want to ejaculate after just five second, masturbate for 3 or 4, stop, let things subside, then start again; you may need to keep doing this for a long time, but you’ll eventually get your ejaculating under control again. Also, be aware that all that masturbating practice may result in a sore penis, so use a top drawer penis nutrient formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). One with shea butter, a great emollient, will help to soothe an overworked penis.