I want to know some cool new ways to mastrubate other than simply moving my hand up and down my shaft.

There are many that you can explore. For example, many men enjoy using a “fake vagina” (made at home or bought at a sex toy outlet) when masturbating. Some men enjoy carving a hole in a watermelon or other large gourd and masturbating with that. You can try using a cloth or a sock rather than your hands. Lying on your stomach and placing your penis underneath a pillow and simulating intercourse can be fun for many. Whatever you do, the important thing to remember is that, while masturbation is loads of un, it can make for a sore penis (and if not done carefully can hurt your penis). Use a high quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) regularly to soothe a raw or sore penis; one with a high end emollient like shea butter is best.