My daughter is diagnosed with anxiety disorder few weeks ago. We noticed something is wrong because she had symptoms such as restlessness, fatigue, and sleep disturbances. Her doctor concluded what is her problem, and according to his diagnosis prescribed her appropriate drug. On that prescription, writes I have to buy Effexor. Before I gave her any medicine I want to know something about it, side effects and warnings, so can you help me?

For the beginning, you should not your daughter should take Effexor with food, exactly as prescribed. It may take several weeks before she begins to feel better. Her doctor should check her progress periodically, and watch her condition changing thanks to this drug. She needs to take Effexor XR once at the same time each day. Tel her to swallow the capsule whole with water, and do not divide, crush, or chew it. Side effects cannot be anticipated, but if any develop or change in intensity, tell her doctor as soon as possible. Only her doctor can determine if it is safe for her to continue taking Effexor. Abnormal dreams, abnormal ejaculation or orgasm, anxiety, appetite loss, and blurred vision, are some common side effects of this medicine. Sometimes, it is reported problem with chills, constipation, diarrhea, dizziness, dry mouth, frequent urination, flushing, and gas. Anyway, as I already told you, if any of these side effects occur, the best solution is to contact her doctor.
with time.