I have trobles with waking up. I can fall a sleep easilz and sleep whitout disturbances, but when I have to get up to go to work I can’t wake up. I can sleep for even 15 hours. Like a baby. I know that this kind of sleeping is not usual. What is wrong whit me.

Hello! First I want you to tell something about sleeping. Sleep is a process. We recognize 4 stages of sleep plus one more which we call REM. These stages are characterized by different type of brain wave activity. Stages 3 and 4 are deep sleep. Waves during these stages are called delta waves and during this deep sleep it can be difficult to wake a person. Sleeping disorder that you probably have is called narcolepsy or excessive sleep. It can be effectively treated, so you should visit your doctor and introduce him with your problem.