Hii..Please analyse the situation and help me . 19th - 25 th Oct - Last periods 1st Nov - Unprotected sex 2nd Nov - Consumed I-pill 7th - 10th Nov - Bleeding 11th - Protected Sex 13th - Unprotected Sex (but didnt ejaculate inside) 17th - Protected Sex Periods have not yet started. Is there a chance of pregnancy ? How do I do a home pregnancy test ? Is the home pregnancy test reliable ? When should I expect my periods ?

Hi Help,

There is always a chance of pregnancy with ANY sexual contact.

Emergency contraceptives CAN "mess up" your cycle.  Common side effects include your next FEW period being early or late AND heavier of lighter than normal.  You can also have bleeding during your cycle.  Likely it was an induced period.

You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks after having sex to test, or when your period is late.  Get the test and follow the directions exactly using ONLY your very first morning - wake up - urine for best results.  The home test do not always work.

Again, your periods can be late, it's a normal side effect.  

So, that means that you actually can get pregnant on emergency contraceptive pill (I mean after you take it) and that those pills are not so effective as they say? Now, you made me think! I had unprotected intercourse while I was drunk and he finished inside me. Next day I realized that I was ovulating so I went to the pharmacy store and I took that pill. I was so stressed but I can swear that this girl in the pharmacy store told me that this will prevent the pregnancy totally. I am having this brownish spotting, true it is not like my regular period, but I was sure that this IS my period. What to do now...?