My last period ended on may 30th, condom slipped during sex on the 1st of june and I took emergency conraception in the 2nd of june. I had light withdrawal bleeding from the 6th until the 8th and took a pregnancy test (negative) on the 18th it is now the 30th and I havent recieved my period. 

anyone able to help?

Hello there.

Before you take an emergency contraception pill, you should consult someone who knows definitely more about this than you do. In case if you didn't know, those pills have a lot of sides - effects. Of course, that side - effects maybe won't happen to you, but if you take it for the first time, you can expect to have some. One of the most common things is - late or missed period. So, that is why you maybe haven't got your period yet. It can be late for a month or even two after taking this pill.  

hi there, i came off the pill towards the end of may, we had a "mishap" a few days later and went and got the morning after pill, i had a slight bleed on 28th. since then we have had another couple of mishaps and no period in sight. i took preg test this am, it took a while but eventually a faint line appeared making it positive. i went out and got another and that was negative, since then i have started to bleed so really now not sure whats occuring. i read that the emergency contaception can make your period earlier or later than normal. maybe do a test to put your mind at rest

Just an update :)

I ended up getting my period 2 days later. So it was just a week late :)