Who here has epididymal cysts/verococele on their testicles?

I have some epididymal cysts and small lumps on my nut cords that showed up in an ultrasound of my balls and scrotum. Dr.s said that is normal for lots of men to get those from past sports and work related nut hits and injuries and that they are not a problem. They said cutting me open and removing any of those would cause me way more risks and pains than to just leave them alone. None of mine hurt at all or feel like I can even find them when feeling around in my sack and looking for them because they are all so small and show no pain or tender problems.

I have them too, i had them for maybe 5 years, and i do get the occasional flare ups where they hurt like he'll. I also believe that it has caused damage to my nerves to my pelvic area. Ive had all kinds of scans to find the cause of the pain in my pelvic area, and the test come back ok. Ive been looking online and i came across a person that has had them and swears he got rid of his using a combination or iodine and grapeseed oil. He applied 10 drops of both to his testicles nightly, i cant remember for how long, but he said that it completely cured him and boosts his labido. At this point im desperate to try anything. Ivee been living with pain for 4 to 5 years. I dont have sex or masterbate because of the pain that comes afterwords due to my cysts and vericoceles.

Did the iodine wrk?