Can ovarian cysts cause you to start and end your period spotting a light pinkish color and ,urinate frequently,have breast tenderness,nasea,leg cramps,heavy bloated feeling especially when you eat,lower right abdomen pain,or pain when you run low in your pelvic area,stabbing pain through the cervix up in you ovaries or stomach during :sex ,when sitting down bending over or running?

Yes they can!!!!

I have all of the exact same symptoms!! I;m on the pill but took pregnancy tests anyway that were negative and have been trying to figure out whats wrong!
Does anyone have more info?

Hi guys! I have had all of these symptoms. Missing periods, fullness, stabbing pains, pretty constant low back and right front pain, nausea. Last October my doc found a cyst on my right ovary that was the size of a tangerine. They went in and drained it and I was in the hospital for 4 days. It was okay for a little bit afterwards, but now I'm having all the same issues again. I have had ultrasounds, all kinds of blood work, pap exams that are so painful I end up in tears, all to find out that there's nothing wrong....The last ultrasound I had done, roughly 5 weeks after my operation, showed that I now have lots of little cysts all over the ovary that I had surgery on. This is month 2 without a period. I had an MRI done as well, which showed that I have bulging L-4 and L-5 disks in my lower back and a small annular tear. But my docs said that the pain that I'm having wouldn't be caused by that. It's been 3 weeks since my last ultrasound and I'm thinking that one of those cysts must be getting bigger. This is the worst day so far. I am absolutley SHOCKED at how many women share my same symptoms! There has to be something they can do!

Hi its been almost six weeks after i had an ovarian cyst removed. My question is if it is safe for me to have sex after the six week perid? My doctor said that after the six weeks i could start having intercourse with my partner. My other question is how long is it going to take for me to completely heal after the surgery?

Hello everyone I also suffer the same symptons, I just found out I have an ovarian cyst on my right ovary that is 5.67 cm, thats kinda big, anyways i get really bad leg pains and cramps, abdominal bloating, pelvic pain, lower back pain, and I also have had a cat scan, mri, ultrasounds, x rays, you name it i have had it, im only 23 and theses suckers hurt, im starting another birth control sunday called triphasil which should work to shrink it, also whether you get it drainded or not depending on your ovaries they seem to come back i have had one drained and burst, it sucks, all woman feel so much of the same symptons, ill def update if this pill works better than the rest, pray for me, and ill do the same xo

i am 21 and i have cysts on my ovaries..im not on birthcontrol and i get really bad anxiety..i did not know if it could make my legs cramp and ache this bad but it freaks me out and my period is abnormal now that im not on the pill.i hate being a women sometimes.lol.i hope that the leg pains go away after the pill

Hello~ Every month I get really bad pains on my left side. My stomach starts to swell within minutes. I have to lean over to the left to help ease the pain. I have been to the DR. and they say I have IBS (irriatable bowel syndrome). However, I think that I have an ovarian cyst. I only get the pain about a week before my period and it lasts 1-3 days. Anyone else have these symtoms???

They say that after 6 weeks you can start having sex and using tampons again but it is all about how comfortable you are. If it hurts, stop, if you aren't ready, don't do it. I had emergency surgery 5 years ago on a burst ovarian cyst. It took them so long to figure out what was wrong that I almost bled to death internally. It's a frightening experience and something that takes awhile to get over.

As for feeling normal after surgery, it will take a few months for you to not be soar or feel that tugging feeling at your incision mark. Don't lift anything heavy for awhile and don't overwork yourself. There are times when I have been very active and my abdomen gets soar where my scar is, but I think that will always be the case.

Because of the cysts and my circumstances I don't know if I can have children and I have very intense menstral pain and have to be on a certain birth control to try and keep it under control, but it's nothing that isn't manageable. Things will get better and you will get back to a normal life and routine.

iv bin having stomack pains nd bin bleeding, iv had nasea and feeling dizzy, iv also had back pains and cramps and spasms, i went to hospital, n the doctors but they still arnt sure what is wrong, any ideas????

Hello all. Yes yes and yes. The dizziness IS related. I had a very bad dizzy spell a couple weeks ago for a week. It was just aweful. I would recommend seeing a gyno and tell her all your troubles. If she is a good doc she will listen and be proactive in helping you.

Jimmydeane- I am so sorry to hear about what happened to you. Thank goodness you made it out okay. Hope you don't have to go through that ever again.

Lorie- I am suprised that you were in the hospital for so long to drain a cyst. Usually that would be an outpatient procedure. Did you have complications?

My cyst is 12 cm large (they measure by diameter, not circumference) which is larger than a babys head. Typically most cysts grow on the outside of the ovary. In this case they can usually remove the cyst without removing the ovary.
Sometimes they grow inside the ovary. When this happens is very rare chance they can save the ovary. Unfortunately mine is inside the ovary. I'm having a partial hysterectomy next month. Removing ovary and the tube. I have lots of other complications besides that both now and in the past. (3rd operation in 6 years) It will be an open abdomen procedure which means a 3 day stay at the hospital and a 6 week recovery time.
I have constant back pain, leg pain, bloating, feeling full all the time, fatigue, nasea, dizziness. My periods are getting longer and longer in between. Im over 45 days now.

So guys please please dont take your symptoms lightly or that you are being a baby about it. Sometimes people have no symptoms until it's too late. Go see your doc anytime you are having issues or feel like "something isn't right". Better safe than sorry.

I may only be 27, but I've had enough problems to last 2 lifetimes.

God Bless

Does anyone know if ovarian cysts can cause flu like symptoms? Two months ago I had overall body aches, a horrible headache, pelvic pain and lower back pain. It would last about 8-12 hours then I would feel better. This happened again yesterday...body ache, achy feeling in my legs, horrible head ache, worse lower back pain ever, and today a dull pain in my pelvic area. I have had ovarian cysts in the past but I just didnt know if cysts can cause these kinds of symptoms or if its something else. Anyone have or know about this?

I was hit with horrible pain, that then went to my right side and then my back and down my thighs. went to emergency room. They thought i had appenditis they did a CT on me told me there was thicking by my appendix and some Free fluild in my right pevlvic. They said my appendix looked ok and that i prob had small cyst rupture. And if i wasn't feeling better to follow up with my doctor. This was on a wed i felt sick next two days went by still not feeling well. Saturday morning was woke up with the horrible pain again, still had dull pain on right side and in my back. I went to my doctor when i went in they said your pale checked my stomach i had pain. My doctor was like i think it is your appendix they called a surgeon. and sent me back to the ER the doctor took me up to surgery this is what they found.

I was bleeding internally from a ruptured Blood cyst that was inside my ovary plus my appendix was obstructed buy a stool inside my appendix. I was shocked !! spent 4 days in hospital. They took what was left by the cyst took part of my ovary and took my appendix. Please anyone having this kind of pain do not leave that hospital until they do everything and know whats going on. We know our bodies better then anyone I was like i told you i wasn't feeling good and i had pain

Hello. I had a cyst the size of a grapefruit removed summer 04 from my left ovary and now i'm beginning to have some of the same symptoms return in 08. Lately i've been have very sharp, stabbing pains on the left side of my abdominal region. I've also been feeling a little nauseous and fatigue. Considering i don't have sexual intercourse, i know i'm not pregnant. I'm beginning to get worried because i'm afraid the doctors will say i won't be able to have children one day. I'm 23 years old and would very much so like to have kids. Do anyone have advice to what i should do? I'm really worried because i'm sick alot these days.

Hi, I have been suffering with PCOS since early 20s.Very blessed to have 5 lovely children,so never give up hope. Now suffering from very bad pain on lower right pelvic area and lower back . Unable to preform daily tasks and getting very tired and depressed.Ultrasound shows enlarged right ovary with multiple small cysts and left ovary normal size but multiple cysts.Drs put me on Diane 35 and Metfomin again and said just wait for a few weeks it will go away. Well the last time they said that I had a belly full of free fluid.I feel like removing the problem ovary. Anyone got any suggestens.