My testicles have been paining for a couple of weeks now. Ive had a history of problems from torsion to vericocele. All of these were treated in time. On getting examined this time, the doctor said that there isn;t anything wrong, but a surgery might have to be performed to avoid torsion. But i have already had a orchipexy. When i notice my scortum i can see the testicles moving. The pain shifts from right to left over a period of time (24-40 hours). But watching the testicle move in and out like that is a little scary!
Please advise

Celebrity
I don’t know what it could be in your case considering you had some many troubles with your testicles, but I get the movement too but only after ejaculation.

An urologist I went to see told me that this is normal and that testicles can move like that, even quiver inside the scrotum. He also told me that testicles can move all the way into the abdomen and come back. I guess you couldn’t notice that before as they were undescended. How old were you when you had orchipexy?

I can’t relate your pain to this movement because I don’t experience any pain when this happens but it is a bit irritable. It is hard to say what is causing your pain now considering all the troubles you’ve been through, I just hope it’s nothing serious again.

HI
I HAVE PAIN IN MY TESTICLES BEEN TO DOCTOR . NOW GOING TO HOSPITAL FOR A ULTRA SOUND SCAN.. BUT I HAVE NOTICED MY TESTICLES MOVING ,almost like theres a bag of warms swimming around i have never noticfed this before is this normal ?

My balls roam around inside my nut sack all the time and endlessly. Its normal for some men and boys to have very active and moving balls. But that is painfree testicle movement when its normal. My balls can climb way up into my stomach area by themselves and with no pain when cold. They drop back down by themselves when they get warm, and hang extra low in heat and right after ejaculations. The orchiopexy can be done to cure undescended testicles or else to secure testis from having testicular torsion. Some times the orchiopexy can fail and allow testicular torsion and the orchiopexy surgery then needs to be repeated to secure the testicle into place in the scrotum again. Your Dr. might need to cut open your scrotum to look inside and see exactly what is going on inside there.