hiya
my girlfriend and I recently decided that we were going to have sex, but when it came to doing it, i wasn't able to roll down the condom properly on my penis, and also i had difficulties maintaining an erection.
My girlfriend tried to stimluate me by other means (oral sex, ha****b etc) but it was no use, i ended up masturbating until finally i came. Now she feels useless because she felt more in the way than helping me.

I felt relaxed when naked with her, and so was she but i could feel the fact that I couldn't put the condom on had stressed me out. However I know now in hindsight that I wasn't putting it on properly and have since practiced with success.

But I felt really embarassed and confused when i lost my erection because the moment felt really right for us to make love and I really want to lose my virginity with her, but I just wasn't able to have a fulll erection or if i did it didn't stay for very long. It kept fluctuating, but most of the time it was in the state of being semi-hard.

I had drunk quite a bit of liquid before hand and the two nights before i had very few hours sleep (1-2 hours). But I've lost alot of confidence in how my body will respond next time I'm about to have sex.
I'm very anxious that I won't be able to have another erection in her presence, and I can't help but place pressure on myself. I want to have sex with her as I love her to bits and I just want things to be normal so we can enjoy each other physically.

Everything that you described has just happened to me. I never had a problem maintaining an erection with Oral sex either. She left the room to get a condom, i was nervous and somehow got the idea in my head i wouldn't be able to get it up. Lo and behold i couldn't get it up to more than a quarter an erection. Would love to hear how you resolved this, its bizzare how nearly everything you said describes my situation.

happened to me tonight but i finnal got it up n we did it

it was great :-D :-D :-) :O 8) :-P ;-)

happened to me too. i just did it anyways with half erection with the condom on. works better the next time.