Heyy every one im a 16 year old male and heres my story . Im 16 about 6'1 in great shape since im tall for my age im actually a little skinny but still manage to have a 4 pack and at full erection my penis is about 7.1 inches . BUTT anyway before i goten serious and fell in love with my gf i used to masterbate once a day every 4-5 days of the week but i recently stopped about 3 weeks ago because i started having a free house ( parents at work ) so i can bring my girl over instead of jerking off all of the time . 

THE PROBLEM = My gf was ready to have sex with me ; btw im a virgin and she had sex once in her life . Ok so we start Kissing basically 4 play on my bed and my penis is hard like a rock and every time she comes over she wears tight little shorts , thongs etc which gets me really turned on,;   so we continue kissing and she's naked and getting really wet from 4play and my penis is really hard but once i take off my clothes to get naked with her  " BAM " i slowly start getting soft , so now i cant put my penis in her hole now im really madd so she realizes the situation and starts giving me head and "BAM" its goes back to its hardness & its really stiff so now i tell her to get on top and while i grab my penis to put inside of her im looking for her p***y hole and while im looking for it , im thinking in my head ( i hope i dnt look stupid and cant find the hole or i hope i dont get soft again  ) so as im looking for the hole i slowly loose the erection and get completely soft and BAM we both stop . My Gf says forget it maybe next time and starts putting on her clothes .

This is really annoying cause this is the second time it happen and i know my GF is gettin upset about it too cause she always tell me how she sexually frustrated she gets sometime sand the fact that i cant even get hard to have sex with her makes me angry . btw i didnt use a condom because its too tight and not comfortable and my gf has already been checked for deseases and etc . SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME HELP OR TIPS TO OVERCOME THISS I DONT WANNA LOOSE HER BECAUSE OF THIS . BASICALLY im so turned on around her but once the clothes is off i slowly loose the erection and once i get it back from 4 play and tries to look for her hole to put it in i loose the erection like instantly . SO PLEASE COMMENT AND HELP WITH SUGGESTION THANK YOU "/ 

Hi Zeltheman,

It could be performance anxiety.  It will kill an erection quickly.

You were getting frustrated not being able to find her vagina.  You said you "hope you don't look stupid", all these lead to your erection disappearing.

She's not helping matters by telling you that she's frustrated sexually.

Just relax.  Let what happens, happen.  If you lose your erection do something else like give her oral.

FYI, condoms come in different sizes.  I don't see any mention of birth control in your post.  It can also lead to anxiety.  "Too tight and not comfortable" are pretty lame excuses, no offense.  Think about that when you're a daddy.

Good luck.

lol thankss but can u give me tips on how to get rid of this stupid performance anxiety ?

The best advice I can give you is to relax. Don't focus on your erection, neither of you should focus on your erection. Just have some fun and let what happens happen.

Get comfortable with each other.

She needs to work with you and be patient. It's not her, she needs to understand that. Again, do something differently if you need to. Do oral on her, focus on her. Let your body just go for the ride so to speak.

Stop thinking you'll look stupid. Seriously, everyone looks stupid while having sex, especially the first few times. It's not like in the movies or on TV. It's usually pretty clumsy until you get to know each other - everyone is different a bit too.

It's normal for a guy to have problems the first couple of times. Once you "break the ice" you'll be good to go.

Hang in there.

Thanks mann for the advice and i gotten magnum condoms so Safe Sex for me lol . but thanks