When I get a erection my penis doesnt stick straight out, at first it does but when it becomes fully erect it will straight up nearly, will this change soon/and or does this have something to do with balls dropping? I'm nearly 14.

Also when I masterbate i've never managed to "cum" is this normal at my age?

you'll only ejaculate if you have an orgasm, even then it may take a few seconds to actually come out. however if u have masturbated several times within the past hour or earlier on in the day, you may have a dry orgasm which doesnt involve semen.

The masterbation bit is fine, happened recently, but my penis when erect sticks up, is there anyway to change this?

Legend
Hey,

Well dude, the things you're talking about are just normal. It's pretty normal that your penis bend to one side. It's not natural to stick straight out! Most of penises bend to left or right side. Also your scrotum (ball-sack) is dropping by higher room temperature. However, if you put ice on your balls, your scrotum will get tightened and your balls will stick together. This is just a normal and natural reaction, so no worries! ;-)

Take care!

Pseud0

The same happens to me. It will soon go away and if you masturbate it will kindof straighten out.