So when im flacid i can pull my foreskin back and same when im erect but when i do this both flacid and erect it buches up behind the head is it supposed to do this also when i wank i pull it back should i or should i just wank where my foreskin glides back and forth over my head (this is when i don't pull it back) is my foreskin supposed to retract by itself or should i do it my self None of this causes pain and im 18

Hi, do whatever you are comfortable with. I like to masturbate by sliding my foreskin gently over the head of my penis. If i roll it back then yes it bunches behind the head. Sometimes i leave it there whils rubbing my precum around the head of my penis

Yeah I wouldnt worry if I were you its normal. Im also 18 and when I am up the forskin bunches a little, not enough to cause a problem though. This usually happens because the frenulum (skin attaching forskin to head of penis on underneath) is slightly short. This isnt a problem because you can actually stretch it. I have been doing this everyday for the last month in the shower and when ever I can. I just put two fingers under the head and keep it straight then tug the forskin back, no further than the pain and hold it there for a minute or two, it will take a whole to stretch but it will work.

If you have a real problem a doctor can prescribe a steriod cream, which I have also had, just to help it a little more. If it doesnt cause you a problem having sex or you havent had sex yet I defo wouldnt think about any surgery, no point fixing something you dont know actually causes a problem. Id just go heavy on the lube and take it slow.

If you want to research further look up frenulum breve.

GOOD LUCK

it can move with the thrusting during sex,or remain retracted while fully erect,,,dont worry...sounds ok