I'm almost 13 and I masturbate a lot and know the consequences of over masturbating but this may sound immature for my age but the normal way to masturbate doesn't turn me on. I can currently pulling my foreskin back to show my glans or my penis head. But I was wondering if there are any other ways to masturbate and for me to get turned on. And also because I masturbate a lot I'm worried that I won't be able to have children as from a loss of sperm because of masturbating. I just currently pulled back my foreskin on my penis and it stopped at the bottom of a mushroom shape and then I realized some of my foreskin is attached to the mushroom shaped thing and the thing keeping on my glans it coloured white any idea on what it could be and also how to detach the skin from the white stuff or maybe I have a short frenulum and if I do is there any way to fix it or maybe it won't go any further because that piece of foreskin is preventing it from going any further ?

Hey John first off can you explain how you masturbate? The piece of skin on the bottom of your glands is the frenulum that is a normal piece of the male anatomy, The white stuff on the head of your penis is probably smegma you should be able to wash it off in the shower I gently rubbing the head of your penis

Thanks for the help of the smegma and I'll be sure to wash it off in the shower and how I masturbate is cup my hand around my penis and just moving it up and down but I also sometime move it really fast or I'm basically having a quickie.

Ok so you sound like you madturbate the save way most other guys do it . Do you use any type of lube? Does the way you do it now not give you much pleasure?

No it doesn't give me pleasure anymore and need a more pleasurable way of masturbating and yes I do use lube sometimes.

Ok MABY try less lube and the internet has lots of different techniques just Avoid using or doing anything that could hurt you like sticking anything into your urethra or anything

Yeah I've only used lube twice and is there any ways to make it more pleasurable, like taking my time masturbating, making my orgasm more powerful and things along that line ?

Well are you able to ejaculate yet? Typically if you take longer to reach orgasm the resulting orgasm is more powerful and more semen is released. This technique is called edging you masturbate until right before you feel like you are gonna orgasm then stop let the feeling die Down a bit and start again. Repeat until you can't take it anymore then explode. This technique takes time patience and practice so don't get mad if it doesn't work at first

Yeah I am able to ejaculate and I will try this technique out and I have researched masturbation techniques and they seem like they would give me pleasure but I don't think I do them right so it doesn't give me pleasure and that is probably why it doesn't give me pleasure, is that okay with you if you give me some techniques on really pleasurable masturbation techniques

Well the thing about techniques is they are very individual and what feels good to one person may not feel so good to another. When you get an erection does it angle downward straight out or upwards ? Sometimes bending it down slightly increases pleasure. As does putting pressure in the area behind your scrotum

My erection goes upwards towards my stomach. And I will trying slightly pulling my penis down while masturbation and also I while also try putting pressure behind my scrotum. Also when I masturbate I like to play with my balls and pull my scrotum down and that gives me a lot of pleasure and gives me a more powerful orgasm and it makes me feel great.

Yes Many guys find that gently playing with their balls and scrotum increases pleasure. Just be careful and don't do anything that hurts you have to kind of feel around playing gentle pressure in the area between your Anus and behind your scrotum there should be an area closer to your scrotum that feels when pressed. Pulling your erection more downward so it's straight out while you masturbate can also increase pleasure

Thanks for all the information it has really helped me a lot thanks Biomajor

You're very welcom john if you have any other questions or concerns just ask

I just have one more questions about the smegma joining my foreskin to the head of my penis is still attached and it looks as though it is fully attached because sometimes I can't see the white stuff put manly when I am in the bath or shower and wash the area where the skin is stuck it is white and I am just wondering how long would it take to un-join it and maybe could I start pulling the skin away gently but when it hurts just stop and wash it then try the next day