Hello! I have entered a menopause like two months ago but even during premenopause I was experiencing problems of low estrogen levels. Troubles started with memory loss, headaches, apparent low libido, occasional depression. These symptoms faded away a little bit. I suppose my body got used to lower levels of hormones by now but I am still interested in effects of the deficiency of estrogens on the various organs and systems. Feel free to share your knowledge with me. Thank you

Hello there! I reckon this estrogen is making women¡¦s lives desperate! ƒº
Estrogen deficiency can cause many side effects and that is why many women decide to go for the HRT but these also turned out not to be so healthy. Back to your question. Low estrogen levels can cause troubles with bones possibly leading to osteoporosis. Breasts usually change in form and size and structure as well. I reckon that effects on the central nervous system are the worse. Many menopausal women see a reduction of their general performance, an increasing forgetfulness, an impaired fine motoricity, and a diminution in their powers of memory and of planned, targetted, flexible and adaptable thought.Furthermore, many women in the menopause display a tendency towards pronounced fluctuations in their mood, and even massive symptoms of depression. Very recent studies indicate that the estrogen deficiency also increases the risk for Alzheimer's disease. Low estrogen leads to changes in the entire external genital region, such as the thinning and drying of the skin.
There are also bad effects on hair. Many women report weakened hair growth and of an increased loss of hair, and what is worse there may be an increased growth of facial and body hair. Estrogen can also influence
muscles and articular joints, quicker aging process, vaginal walls are getting thinner and drier and there are changes in body weight and shape that is what is the most annoying.