I married as a virgin 2 weeks ago. On our honeymoon, sex hurt a little bit but I was okay - and I had no problem getting wet at all. Since we got home, though (moved to another state), I have difficulty getting wet. It is so frustrating for both of us! I spent 20 minutes crying in the bathroom this afternoon. My poor husband. What can I do? Is it just the stress of marrying & moving and such, or should I see a doctor?

It is probably because of the stress. You need to be relaxed and engage in foreplay to become 'wet'. You could buy a lubricant to help with the problem

Hi there! There could be many reasons of vaginal dryness. If you have been douching and washing your vagina excessively, with too much harsh soap or other douching liquids, you could have disrupted chemical balance inside of vagina and possibly caused some sort of inflammation. Different bacterial infections often have such effects, so maybe you should pay a visit to a gynecologist. If you have been taking certain medications, like antihistamines, antidepressant, anti-hypertension or ulcer medications, they could have dried out your mucous membranes including vaginal. Vaginal dryness is often a result of low estrogen levels. Although this is common for women in menopause or those who are approaching menopause, young women may have problems with it too. If you are smoking too much you could be having troubles with decreased estrogen levels. Low levels sexual activities could also make you dry. Until you see a doctor and see what’s going on, you could use vaginal lubrication. You can get it at any sex shop or even online. If you decide to use lubrication, make sure you buy those that are water based because they don’t cause any skin irritations. Good luck and enjoy!

I have been having problems getting wet while having the intercourse.I had it once but since that time i have never had it again even after the exitement.What might be the cause and can it be a sign of being barren?

If you haven't already, try using a lubricant.