I was just diagnosed with ADD at 26 years old and began taking adderall yesterday. I took 10mg in the morning and 10mg in the late afternoon, it made me dizzy and really tired when it started to wear off, plus a bad headache. I dont feel like I focused any more on it, just sort of a coma state. Today I took only half a pill each time, figuring I would get my body used to it by starting with a smaller dose. The symptoms were not as severe but still there. Is this a normal feeling when just beginning to take this drug? I have an appointment with the Dr. next week to discuss dosages etc. is there something else I should ask for that may be better than adderall?

Yes. Many times when starting adderall you can become dizzy...especially upon standing. It will take a bit for your body to get used to it.