I find that I often get quite severe headaches after eating. It's a heavy headache, across my forehead and eyes, and I often get dizzy and drowsy with it as well.
I've tried keeping a food diary, but I've been unable to see any patterns in the foods I eat.

I find that I can sometimes reduce the severity of the headaches if I drink a lot of water when I feel the headache starting to come on, but this rarely happens.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am 32 years old, and lately I have been having strong headache and dizziness after eating. this make me tired , can not be focus at work, my body shake a little bit. I feel horrible, i feel like i need to use the bathroom after I finish eating.
I have done many blood test, but most of them came out clear. I know my mother has diabetic and cycle cells.

I don not know what to do, help if you canCode:

I have this same problem. My head also feels very heavy when this happens! It makes it very difficult to converse with people after a meal b/c I can barely focus on what we are talking about! My doctors are stumped :-(

I just started having this problem too. It is not high blood pressure, and I am still trying to pinpoint, but I think it might be linked to salt and/or water retention, possibly hormones. Doctor took blood, all ok. Very difficult to deal with.