Hello, a few days ago I played basketball and was elbowed hard in the bladder area, after 3 days I still feel aching pain and a slight bruise. I masturbated and liquid came out, just liquid. It was a very very small amount and it was clear water like liquid. What should I do? Should I wait a couple days to see if the bruise goes away and if my sperm goes back to normal?

Not knowing your age or prior experience, we have to take it that you have never noticed watery semen before.

The consistency varies a bit due to: exercise, amount of fluids intaken (drinking more water), time since last ejaculation, etc.

You probably will not have any problems if you wait for the bruise to fade a bit. You also don't tell us exactly where this bruise is.

By telling us you were elbowed hard in the bladder area... are you saying your testicals were hit? Was it just your lower abdomen?  The pubes? or your penis?   It makes a difference.

Plus, if the other athlete did this on purpose, the ref should have ejected them.  Did you at least get an appology?

The bruise is on the left side of the lower abdomen area. I have been working out and playing basketball everyday for the past week and drank minimum amount of water. I do notice my bruise fading a little. I was hit hit on the abdomen part, my penis or pubic area was not hit at all. But when i ejaculated it felt weird like it was drained. It was a pick up game there were no refs haha.