HI,

I was in a little accident Almost 3 weeks ago. I got stitches on my upper left eye. Their was also a bruise on top of the stitches because i hit my head hard on the ground. i was checked for concussions. Now after 3 weeks i have a pea size soft lump on my head around the area where the bruise used to be. Is this normal ? and how long will it take before it goes away and should i be concerned. it right on my face so i would also like to known if i could possible do something to remove the lump.

Please HELPPP

Hi, I think that lump will go away on itself after some time. I know its been like 3 weeks already but give it some more time. Its obvious that the lump on your head is caused by the accident so I think there is nothing you should be worried about. I mean, if the lump stays there and it won’t go away then you should consider removing it surgically. Don’t be scared, its just a small routine surgery and it should take like 5 minutes to complete. Just wait some more for the lump to go away and if it does not want to go away then remove it.

how long do you think i should wait for ?

wait for another 2 weeks or so.