Hello, uhm, I was wondering if it's normal to be able to twist my arm backwards, my feet straight backwards, dislocate my shoulders and hips on command,  have my rib cage randomly slip around, bruise easily, have my legs rest on my shoulders while I can walk with my hands, have my leg twist all around my neck, have my feet flat while I'm crouching without having my arm out to keep myself up, my hands flat and touching the ground without bending my legs, twist my legs 5 times together, twist my upper body all the way to the point of it being straight again, bend my fingers to my wrist, and alot more. I don't know what it is. I've been dealing with this since I was born. My skin is like elastic. It's like my bones are held together with bubble gum. I don't think I can take it anymore, because it feels like I was hit by a truck some days.

Heyo, I think you may be double or even triple jointed. While it is semi-normal (i can dislocate my hips and shoulders) I do not recommend doing those movements often as what it does is stretch ligaments causing pain after a few years. This double jointed-ness is due to relaxed and stretched ligaments so it's not serious just different. But if you have concerns go to a doctor because I'm not one lol