I have been hit on my breasts A LOT from the moment they begin wanting to grow(u no puberty). Just simple hit,pushed,elbowed.....u name it and all directly on them. Its really starting to worry me a bit because im going into 8th grade altho im supposed to be going into high school (late bday) and theyre still jits. My sister told me that i should start massaging My breasts for them to grow, but i honestly think i should probably wait till after probably 9th grade to do so. Should i wait? And i do think that they arent going to grow much as all they have suffered. Im not one of those girls that say they have been hit a lot but really hacen't. I HATE that.I thought 8th grade was the year your boobs had to change A LOT.Help me figure this situation out?

Health Guru
Hi. Your breast size will have nothing to do with them being hit/knocked a lot it's all to do with genes, it would be a bit like saying someone who is really short must of been patted on the head a lot and stunted there growth.
Everyone girl goes through puberty stages at different rates and some girls breasts don't really start to get bigger until they are 16+ so try not to worry look at some close female family members ie mother/sister if they have large breasts then chance are your will be but if they are small then your unlikely to get much bigger than them also ask when there breasts started to develop and grow.
Hope this helps :-)