Hi, my son came back from a basketball game with a huge bruising on his face. He said that his friend accidentally hit him, while he was guarding him. Tell me please how to reduce a black eye, and will it damage his vision.

Hi, I know the shock when you see your child one day coming back home with a black eye. My daughter fell from a tree when she was playing with her friends. The whole area around her eye was black, and it looked terrible. I took her to doctor, and he said that it’s nothing serious. This is actually a face injury rather than an eye injury, so I don’t think that your son’s vision will be damaged. At least my daughter didn’t have any problems later. A docor also told me that serious damages caused with a black eye can lead to symptoms like loss of sight, double vision, loss of consciousness, inability to move the eye and blood on the surface of the eye itself. Maybe you should try to reduce you’re boy’s balck eye by gentle applying a cold pack or a cloth filled with ice to the area around the eye.

This kind of injury to your child is certainly tough to take. But you can treat the bruising with a product line called BruiseMD. Basically a bruise is dead protein under the skin that the body will break down over time. You need something that will help speed that process up. BruiseMD tablets have natural occurring active enzymes that work to break down the dead protein directly. I think they also offer topicals with arnica, use both at the same time to speed things up even faster. This will reduce the bruise, reduce the pain, reduce the discoloration. It is also all natural so it is safe for everyone, even kids.