Hi. I'm a 13 year old male, turning 14 in 5 months and I was wondering what stage of puberty I hit. I know I already hit puberty, since my testes are bigger, I have a significant amount of pubic hair, but only about 1/3 of it is dark (and over 5mm). I have 1mm blonde armpit hair and my voice is deeper (probably from smoking sometimes %-) ). I'm only 4'9" but my father was also that small at my age. I have also noticed a transparent, sticky liquid that "oozes" out of my penis whenever I masturbate or even when I just get a random erection, is it cum or "pre-cum"? And what exactly IS "pre-cum"? Anyways, my penis is about 5cm (2") at girth and 9.5 cm (3.8") when erect.

Again, I was wondering what stage of puberty I hit.

Thanks!

i would say you are at about a stage 3 out of 5. where at is your pubic hair. (how far up from the top of your penis to your abdomen does it grow and how far out towards your thighs?) what you are experiencing is pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum) when you get an erection and the clear sticky stuff that leaks out is pre-cum. pre-cum is a clear sticky, slippery fluid that is produced by two pea-sized glands at the base of your penis kind of behind your scrotum but deeper in your pelvic area. these glands are known as the bulbourethral (Cowper's) glands. the function of this fluid is to neuralize any acidic urine in your urethra that would be harmful to the sperm cells as well as lubricate the tip of your penis to make penetration into the vagina easier. while pre-cum normally does not contain sperm cells it can especially if someone ejaculates and then doesn't urinate afterwards.

when you masturbate can you get a pulsating feeling in your penis/ butt area? if so does liquid come out then?

I hope this helps. let me know if you have any more questions or concerns 8)

thanks alot! i'm on my psp so i can't write too much. so my pubic hair starts at the base of my penis and goes up about 1,1...2 inches. it doesnt go toward my thighs much. and yes, i do feel a sort of pulsation at the peak of my orgasm(s), as if my body wanted to expulse sperm (wich i dont produce lol!). thanks in advance! ;-)

Hey guys. I don't think there are any specific stages of puberty, but I surely know one thing, you've hit puberty and that is for certain. Now, you just have to be patient and wait for your body to grow up. By the time you're 18, you'll be a fully formed man. I can't tell you if puberty will affect your penis size that much, that will remain for you to see. Now, you shouldn't be worried about that, and through time, eventually, you will start to notice the change on yourself, your muscles, facial and pubic hair and many more. 

Yea dude...I agree a 3....maybe even 4. Here is a chart to show you the stages of puberty in boys, and what each includes...so you can see what you have to look forward to!

And if you are making pre-cum already, you should be ejaculating any time now! Good luck...be good...and have fun!

Yaaaaaaa crack kid

You see i am having this same thing happen i'm slightly excited though oddly because it's a change i recently went to the docter and she said that i'm starting puberty i'm about this age also

Hi, I’m a 13 yer old boy turning 14 in 2 months (may 2018) and I am not really sure if I have hit puberty yet or if yes which stage. My dad has mentioned that he hit puberty when he was in 8th grade(which I am in currently) but I’m still not sure if I have yet. I have a lot of hairs on my scrotum almos an inch in length but only dark hairs about half a cm above my penis. When I masturbate some clear stuff leaks out and sometimes shoots out after I get an erection or get a pulse which I have researched and is possibly Pre-cum but I’m not really sure. I have only blonde hairs on my armpits but only about 1-2mm long. Also I feel like my voice is getting deeper and I have some voice cracks but never as deep as my friends voice. Thanks.

Pre cum is made by the Cowper’s gland and is there to clean the urinarie tracts because urine is acidic, it also help putting your penis in the females vagina

Hi Guest

You have started puberty the pubic hair you have the voice cracks the pre-cum and ejaculating all confirm that your well into puberty.
When the clear stuff leaks out that is pre-com when it shoots out your ejaculating.
You are developing just as you should be.

Hello I am a 14 year old male I turned 14 1 month ago and I have been growing armpit hair since 5th grade but I have not seen any growth in my testicals and when I masterbate a clear barley sticky substance comes out my pubic hair grows very long when my penis is not erect it is 1 inch but when it is erect it is 5 inches my voice is beginning to get deeper as well. Please help I need to know when I will hit puberty.

Hi Guest

You have started puberty way back when you were in the 5th grade by the sound of it.
Your developing just as you should be.