Hi,i am 23 years old having problems with facial hair. i have hair below chin and above upper lip; i have acne on my face too, especially between chin and mouth,cheeks also. I heard that this could be result of hormone imbalance.i have also problem of hormone disturbance,late menses,please prescribe helpful medicine.....i will be very thankful to you..

regards,

rabii

Hi:
I am sorry to hear about your problem. Have you considered laser removal? If that is not an option, only a dermatologist can actually prescribe a medication for you. You'd need to be looked at so that she could determine what type of treatment will work best on your acne, if the over the counter stuff doesn't work for you. Have you tried Proactive. Many people have had a lot of success with it. Please let us know how you are doing since you made this post.

If you can get Vaniqa (prescription only in UK) It is my salvation. After years of misery I discovered this cream. It has to be used sparingly and massaged right into the affected area. Nothing will happen for about 4/5 weeks - but then the hair will grow less and less. I feel so much more feminine now that I have found my miracle cure, I only get the odd fine hair now. It is expensive 50 euros for a tube, but that lasts for 3 months and is worth every penny