Hello! My name is Christine and I have a very big problem. Namely, I have unwanted facial hair. I really do not know what to do with it. I hope you will be able to advise me. I have not asked anyone before you about this because I am embarrassed. I hope you understand me. Thank you in advance!

Hello, Christine! I can tell you that there is no reason to be embarrassed. You can remove your unwanted facial hair. You can do this permanently or temporally. Temporally method you can perform on your own (waxing, hair removal cream, shaving) and permanently method in some beauty salon (laser and electrolysis).

Hi my name is nicole I'm 25yrs old and I have a huge problem w facial hair. I've done the whole laser hair removal(10 sessions) and that did not work. When doing this she told me I would have to shave which just made matters worse now I have hair in places that never existed. I have to shave like everyday my skin is horrible, Now I am getting pimple like things on my chin and sideburn area and upper lip. This is so embarrassing and even worse my self esteem is shocked. I hate leaving my house in fear of people noticing my facial hair and these nasty red bumps.I've damaged my skin by cutting myself when shaving and putting little holes in my face from plucking. I'm not sure what to do, I just want to be normal.