Hello! I want to ask you following: is there a home remedy for permanent hair removal? I have heard that treatments for hair removal are expensive and I do not want to waste my money and if there are any way for performing permanent hair removal at home conditions, I will try. Thank you!

Hello! Well, I can tell you following: it is hard enough to get rid of unwanted hair at a professional – do not mention at home conditions. I can tell you that in home conditions you only can use some temporary hair removal methods such as waxing. If you want to remove permanently hairs, you will need to visit professional.

Home Remedies
Nothing beats natural cures and treatments as far as taking care of the skin is concerned. Though they take some time in showing effect, they are definitely the safest of all. Keeping this in mind, we have provided a number of home remedies for removal of facial hair, in the following lines.

Make a paste of sugar, lemon and water. With the help of a face brush, apply it in the direction of hair growth. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. Apply twice a week.

Make a paste of 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice and 4 tsp honey. Using a face brush, apply it on your face, in the direction of hair growth. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. Apply twice a week.

Take milk and put some turmeric powder in it. Apply it on your face and leave for a few minutes. Using circular motion of your fingers, start scrubbing it off. Finally, wash off with cold water.

Mix 1 egg white with 1 tsp sugar and ½ tsp corn flour. Blend the mixture thoroughly, till it forms a sticky paste. Apply it on your face and let it dry. Thereafter, peel it off gently. Apply 3-4 times a week.

Add some turmeric powder to besan (gram flour). Mix in a little water to form a paste. Apply it on your face and leave it on till it gets dry. Gently rub it off your face.

Make a paste of curd, turmeric powder and gram flour. Apply it on your face and let it dry. Thereafter, rub it off gently.

Does the use of gram flour and turmeric have any side effects. For example, does the hair grow back so you have to continuously use it? Does the hair grow back coarser? Also, how long will it take to see results, and once we do see the results do we still continue?

Thanks!

Nopes ya...evn i suffered wid the unwanted hair...even i used to apply same but it growed more n more...n now searchg fr electrolisis treatment bye

About 6 years ago I had a terrible rash under both armpits and when I showed my wife, she said that I had razor rash. I replied "don't be daft, I do not shave under my arms'. She replied, 'then where is your hair gone as you are totally hairless under your arms".

I thought that it was my deodorant that was to blame and contacted the supplier. They eventually checked the can of spray and said that there was nothing wrong with it.

I eventaually worked out what had caused the hair loss, but I have not tried it since.

When I shower I also wash my hair with head and shoulders shampoo. When I have my hands full of the suds, I used to wash under my arms with the lather. After showering I would use Brut deodorant and this would cause a bad skin irritation that after many applications led to total hair loss under the arm pitts. As I say, it is now 6 years since I lost the hair and I am still hairless.

Fortunately, I did not put the lather in any other places!!

Please, will someone else try this and let me know whether it works for them.

Esprit, I'm going to try this. I am washing my hair areas with the head and shoulders shampoo and then spraying down with Brut deodorant. What kind of brut deodorant was it? Was it spray, roll-on or solid?

Thanks!!!

Can I get a follow up? Did you try it? Did it work?

Sorry, just seen the replys. It was a Brut aerosol. Hope the rash was not too bad and hope the combination worked.

regards Roger.

Hi Roger, so for the head and shoulders thing, should I apply the brut deodorant after the shower? I mean, will the hair removal not work unless I do so? and how long did it take to see "results" (I guess they weren't results for you, but you know what I mean)

Can I get a follow up? Did you try it? Did it work? And how long did it take to see "results"

any update on this topic.. im quite curious as to if this actually really works

hello res

i have 2 many hair on my face & body.i had 3 times lazer.but now my face hair very hard & black.now everyday i pluck my hair but after pluk that part going black.i m very upset with this.can u help me.pls give me any succesful idea.

thanks

For an armpit rash Use GOLD BOND powder. Also works well for jock itch. (generic brand works just as well)

hello dear
i wish u can solve my problem.i have hard hair on my face & body.i had 3 times lazer.but not successful.now my face hair day by day goes black & hard also that skin part goes black & hard.i think i pluck the hair thatswhy.but what can i do.pls reply me.give me any advise with that my hair will remove parmanently.thanks