Hello! I have decided to perform permanent removal of facial hair. My cosmetician offered me electroloysis and laser treatment, but she recommended electroloysis. I do not know is electroloysis better than laser for permanent removal of facial hair and I really hope that you will know this. Thank you in advance!

Hello! To be honest with you, we cannot say that laser treatment for permanent removal of facial hair is permanent actually. Only permanent method is electrolysis. You need to repeat electrolysis method several times during a year if you want to get rid of unwanted hair permanently. I hope this answer helped you.

I would go for Electo on your face. I'm having laser done on my upper lip, bikini and underarm areas. It is working great for the underarms and pubic hair - but not so great for the upper lip hair.