During my first pregnancy I had my period, and I didnt have morning sickness. I just thought I was getting fat. But then I found out I was 3 1/2 months pregnant. Well now my fiancé and I are trying to have a baby. I was told it was a suprise i got pregnant the first time. And that makes me think I can't have another baby. I don't know what the first few signs of pregnancy are but: For the past 2 months my periods are only about 2-3 days long (compared to normal 7-9 days). And the blood is a bright red, almost pink, or it is only a light brown the whole time. I also have lower back pain, nausea/vomiting, the smell of food sometimes even the sight at makes me sick a lot, and I find myself crying randomly for no reason like mood swings. COULD I BE PREGNANT?

Yes, the sensitivity to smells and food, and the crying for no reason are both signs of pregnancy. Maybe try taking a hpt and see the results