I really need advice from someone with experience! We are trying to have a baby for more than a year, but still nothing. However, I skipped my second period and of course I did a blood test and was negative ƒ¼ Huh¡K I am so disappointed. Anyhow, I am still waiting for period and my tummy feels like a have a stone in there¡K I was also vomiting the second morning in a row! I don¡¦t know, but this seems to me as a pregnancy signs¡K

Hey,
Maybe in lab they made a mistake: sometimes it happens. But then again, sometimes, mind can play such horrible games when we really want something and that certainly affects our body. I would recommend you to make another blood test, cos it could happen they made a mistake¡K but rarely¡K
Good luck!

With both of my pregnancies the blood work and pregnancy test came back negative. I waited a couple of weeks and tried again because I was pretty sure I was pregnant. Both times the 2nd test came back positive. I really hope you and your dh are expecting, best of luck!!!

Your blood and urine came out negative? I am in the same boat, but I am positive I am pregnant how long did you wait to find out...

Ok, so this is obviously not a coincidence! With my first daughter I thought I was going crazy! I didn't get a positive until I was 9 weeks. Now I went in for a blood test at what would have been about week 7 and still it was negative. I am a nurse, and if I figured it right, I would be 9 1/2 weeks right now. Did anyone else finally get a positive?

I tood a HPT on Sunday and there was that faint line WOO HOO!!! =) Then I did another test Monday and there was no line. I went and had a blood test done on Tuesday which said I had an hCG level of under 1. Which in lamens terms is a negative. I still have yet to have my period...it feels just like my first pregnancy....and another HPT came back with another faint line? What is going on? Any help?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Thanks

:-( my period was late in December about 4 weeks. I took a HPT that came back negative and decided to go and get blood work. That test also came back negative but the day after the blood test I passed some tissue and blood clots. Went to my doctor where they did another HPT that came back negative but I started my period I spotted for a few day and continued to bleed for about 6 weeks. My doctor told me I had a fibroid cyst of my ovary, got a second oppinion and that was not so my ovaries are fine. I haven't taken anymore test but I look very much pregnant.

i am having the same issues... i had my last real period on jan 2-7 then would have gotten pregnant in between jan.13-21st then my next expected period would have been on feb.3rd...which it DID come but was only for a few days and i had no cramps ect...as i usually do with my normal periods. then as i took a few home preg. tests between feb. 3rd and today (24th), all of them have come back with a faint second line so i have tested positive numerous times on home tests. when i went to the doctors office, i tested neg on a urine test...i am so confused as well. i have had a few days off and on where i have spotted. nothing enough to even be on a panty liner but i see it when i wipe. i do not know if to count the "period" i thought i had on feb 3rd-7th as a real period or if that was spotting...ahhh.. i do not know if i am 7 weeks pregnant and just spotting or what is going on....i am due back at the doctors office for another test in a few days. the wait is terrible but beautiful....just wondering if this is normal or if anyone else has experienced this and what your outcome was??? thank you and good luck to all who are hoping to expect! ;-)

went for internal scan because of other problems they found a sac with fluid in sent me for a pregnancie test and came back negative i said to the nurse because its only 6 days after ovulation, but she said no. Now i dont know what to do ????:-(

i also hav de problem...i check from doctor but is negative even also having scanning...my period has nt come for a month ald n now feeling vomiting for sometimes n de stomach also gt a big...can any tell me am i pregnant or not i ald confuse....pls give me some advise

Wow! and here I was thinking that I was going quietly insane! I was reading not long ago that fibroids could be related to phantom pregnancies...that actually makes alot of sense to me. I am 27 with two beautiful children and have just found out that I have a fibroid in my uterus, a numerous amount of cycsts on and in my ovaries AND endrometreosis to top it off! The symptons started about a week ago with the sore boobs and nausea I even felt the kicking movements...HOW BIZARE! I woke up this morning looking like I had eaten a watermelon overnight...even my husband and mother commented on it. I have done two tests and both are neg. We are trying for another baby and that makes it even worse! Obviously there isn't alot of resources available to OVERCOME or DEAL with these phantom pregnancies, so I am not going to ask for help. I just hope your symptoms pass soon and too all of you who are holding onto the hope to have a baby...hang on to it tight and don't let it go...you'll become a mummy yet! The best to you all!

My last period started on January 31st and it is now March 19th. I am 21 years old and never had a late period before. I have been feeling sick, lower back pain, bloated, and having (clear) discharge. I was also achy in my lower abdomen for a couple days.
I went to the Dr. on wednesday...my urine test came back negative. But it was taken in the middle of the day and I had peed an hour before. I was checked for diabetis and thyroid problems but everything came back ok. they had me come back friday to give more blood to do a pregnancy blood test, but ended up telling me they had enough blood from wednesday when they did the thyroid test....
so now it is monday, and they say the test came back negative....
So, I ask the nurse, what am I supposed to do now, she said she would call me back, soooo she never calls, so I call her and she says she is faxing over a prescription to my pharmacy for birth control to take for three monthes to try and get my period regular...WHAT?!?!

First of all, I have never had a pap smear before....you would think hed wanna check that all out....Second, this is the first time my period has been irregular.
I think that is odd because I think he would want to check me out and because I have never had an irregular period before.

I was wondering if there was a possiblity i could still be pregnant?...if not, does anyone else think it is odd for my doctor to give me birth control with no checkup? %-) If I am pregnant...wouldnt the birth control abort the baby....i am so confused. I just want to know if they are 100% sure...they arent really telling me much at the doctors and I am getting really upset about it all.

......i really need some help, I dont want to do the wrong thing.....

my last period was 27th jan 2007 but on period and have had 6 pregnancey tests and all have came back negative but have got all the signs [boobs enlarge,belly got bigger feeling i bit sick ] but the doc says i have to go back in 2 weeks but do another test be for i go . i just wish i could do a test and it says a bfp any one had the same thing XD

Hi everyone,

I love reading these posts. It makes me feel more sane.

Has anyone been testing negative for a month after the period due date and it turned out you were pregnant???

I went to the doc when I was a little less than 2 weeks late (3 weeks ago) and, just like at home using the HPT, my blood test was negative as well. At that time, I was also experiencing a little pain on one side, mostly when I was sitting up or snezzing, so the doctor sent me for an ultrasound. The u/s was good and the message I got was....no abnormalities. But I don't think she even considered me being pregnant, bc at that time I told her I had no symptoms. She even suggested to prescribe me provera to bring up my period (which was before even taking my blood or doing the ultrasound).

Now, 3 weeks later, I am experiencing period like pains, mostly near my belly botton and my lower back. My breast are much bigger and a tad tender. I also noticed some extra weight around my waist line. Besides that, I still have no other symptoms of pregnancy, but my period is still not here! Also, I was having quite a lot of whitish discharge for several days about a week ago, which I read is quite common during pregnancy.

My husband and I were not trying to get pregnant or anything, but I could have happened as were were not as careful a couple of times. I just really want to know what is going on and whether I have a very good doctor or a very bad one. I will test at home again if my period does not come within a couple of days......it sure feels like it's comming (although I never have cramps before my period, but AFTER it starts).

Hopefully someone can answer some of our concerns. I will definitely post an update as soon as I figure out what is happening, but in the meantime, please tell me know you think.

Thanks!