Hi, I had problems with constipation since I was child; it’s inherited in our family. Eating cooked food, avoiding pizzas, and other fast-food, drinking a lot of water, exercising has become my routine. Still, I have constantly constipation and I’m under stress when I only think of going to toilet. I heard of surprisingly good effects of ground flex seed. Has anyone tried? Does it realy work?

Among other natural remedies, the usage of flex seed for treating constipation is becoming more and more popular.
Some people also use flex seed oil, for the same purpose. Flex seed contains soluble fibers, which absorb big amount of liquid and get more voluminous by that. In bowels this voluminous food can provoke bowel movements and release of content outside of digestive system. It’s recommended to take a spoon of flex seed with a lot of liquid every day, to induce bowel discharge. If you don’t take in enough liquid, your constipation may get even worse. This is completely natural and safe way to deal with constipation. It also helps detoxification of digestive system and whole organism. Keep your good dietary habits, eating healthy food and exercising is not only necessary to control bowel discharge, but to prevent many other diseases of modern lifestyle like diabetes, arthrosclerosis...

I have been eating 1 teaspoon full of natural flex seed every night before I go to bed for last sox months. I have reduced my cholestoral level by 28 points.
Try it our, no side effect for me.

What works well for me is eating two apples or a bowl of different fruits (that includes apples) early in the morning, on an empty stomach. I don't eat anything after fruits for at least an hour.

Another good thing is a mixture of oat meal, dried fruits (put in warm water the previous night), flax seed, sesame, a tablespoon of flax seed oil, and a little bit of water where the fruits stayed over the night.

A friend of mine had to lower her cholesterol and Lipitor was causing side effects so she started using flexseed and it lowered her cholesterol substantially. I am now going to try it for the same thing and hopefully it will work well for me too.

Flaxseed has a lot of benefits and is so good for your diet. Flax seed is high in most of the B vitamins, magnesium, and manganese, but this little seed is just getting started. There are three additional nutrient groups which flax seed has in abundance, and each has many benefits.

It's high in fiber (you would be hard pressed to find a higher fiber food). It is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids - Omega-3 fatty acids are a key force against inflammation in our bodies. Flax seed is high in phytochemicals, including many antioxidants. It is perhaps our best source of lignans, which convert in our intestines to substances which tend to balance female hormones.

Flax seed provides fiber which will help to relieve constipation. It also is beneficial in helping to lower lipids (cholesterol and triglycerides).

I also read some great information on flax see that said it helped in decreasing the symptoms of breast cancer. Apparently a small Canadian study of 39 women, for example, researchers from the University of Toronto found that flaxseed may boost conventional treatment for breast cancer. In the study, reported in the American Institute for Cancer Research Newsletter in 1998, postmenopausal women with breast cancer ate either a plain muffin or a muffin containing 25 grams of flaxseed oil every day for approximately five-and-a-half weeks. Of the 29 out of the 39 women who ate both muffins, researchers found reductions in the growth of their tumors. Something to consider anyway, you never know for sure.

I didnot try flax seed by itself, only in bread or cereal. But I have tried Lifemax mila-chia seed. I have great result, lost weight, bowel good, good sleep and my wraist and elbow and back pain is gone. I took this seed only for 1-1/2months. Wonderful..now I became the consumer as well as a distributor.