Hello everyone. Is this with fish oil just a myth or is it true? I mean, whenever I go to the doctor I can hear someone (usually older ladies) talking about fish oil and how fish oil is good for the heart. I don't like fish that much, but if is necessary, I would eat it, why not? I want to hear your opinion? Do you know anyone who was using fish oil at some stage and he had healthy heart? I believe that fish is good, but I didn't know that it has so may benefits. Let me know.

Tnx! 

Hey there Couch. Sure it is. I live in the small village and I am eating fish all my life. I know that some people will tell you that fish oil is a friend, while someone will tell you that it is a foe. But it is OK and you can never go wrong with fish. And do you know what is so good and so special about those fish oils? Because they are rich in omega – 3 fatty acids and these must come from the food because we all do know that our bodies can’t make them. So you should eat fish that is rich in omega – 3 and those are salmon, sardines, etc.

Good day two of you. This topic is something that we always can talk about. I know that a lot of people are skeptical when it comes to fish oil and all good things that fish oil can give to us, but remember that fish oil and fish generally never harmed anyone. Omega 3- fatty acids are the great source of all those healthy things that we need to eat to avoid cardio disease – proteins and unlike fatty meat products, fish oil is not that high in saturated fat. Also, Omega 3 – fatty acids have a lot of benefits and I heart that from the healthy people every day and of course, from those people who have high risk of cardio diseases.

Hey. I know that American Health association recommends to eat the fish, but I am not sure for how many days per week. So I was hoping that you can tell me. I don't like fish that much, but why not? There are so many other things in my life that I don't like and that I need to do, right? So, I don't see why I should not eat fish. I just need one more advice from you because fish for me is simply fish and I don't know anything else beside it lol.  Can you tell me what fish is the best source of omega 3 -fatty acids? Tnx

Hi everyone,

Well, you shouldn't have trouble with the amounts of fish that you eat. This is of course, if you are not obese, meaning that you can eat tons of fish, eating too much food is generally not good.

It is true, I was being told since I was a kid that fish is generally good for your body and especially for your heart, luckily for me, I love eating fish and sea foods.

I think that it matters what type of fish are you eating. Some fish are richer in these omega 3 fatty acids and some are not, you can check that out.

Fish, I simply love fish. I think it wouldn't even matter if someone told me that fish is dangerous for you body or something, I'd eat it anyway. I remember learning how to fish when I was nine years old, it was the most beautiful experience ever. I have one personal rule, however. I only eat fish that I buy. I'm not into killing any more fish so when I catch my fish, I throw it back into the water. I don't kill fish for sports, I just like chilling by the river or by the lake and fishing there all day long.

You gotta love fish, right? I love it even if I forget to eat it sometimes. Now generally I do believe that fish has its own good things but I can tell that I am eating fish with my wife since we are married (at least two times a week) but I didn't notice that our heart condition is getting better. Maybe I am wrong, maybe I haven't ask my doctor about it, but I think that I was telling you how my wife condition is getting worse time after time. I am glad that someone of you can find this fish oil helpful, but unluckily I am not one of them.