I’m 19. My foreskin is a bit tight. I can pull it back and get the top of my penis out but it’s a bit hard and when I do that it doesn’t come up easily I have to pull it up again to get it back. And when the top it out while it’s erracted it hurts a bit cause I feel my foreskin is tight. Is this normal? Can I loosen my foreskin by pulling it down and up for some days ? Please help

Pull it down to where it's tight and you feel it stretching and hod it there for several minutes, as often as you can. Or you can put a couple fingers in the end and stretch it that way.

Do you have any redness around your penis head?Do you wash your penis every day ?

Yeah more like pink

Oh okay I’ll try and thank you very much

It is normal in teens to have a tight foreskin.  It needs to be stretched, Your goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth when you have an erection.

Keep working your foreskin back and forth while you are erect.  Each time you do that it will stretch a little and gradually get looser.