Hi im nearly 16 years old, but have problems when pulling my foreskin back; when flaccid i can pull it back over my head easily but then when i pull it back when erect it hurts, and i have to pull it back slowly. My foreskin just bunches up at the bottom of my head and doesnt go down any further than just at the bottom of my head. I masturbate regally but always have my foreskin up though it usually comes down to about half way down the head. So my questions are:

1. Is it normal for the foreskin to bunch up at the bottom of the head?
2. Should i be able to easily retract my foreskin over head when erect ?
3. How can i stretch my foreskin so it doesnt hurt when im erect ?

I am 16 and I have just pulled my foreskin over the head but this was when it was none were t and I can't do it when erect I have tried a few times masterbating like that but it hurts a bit and I'm worried I will damage it - how long should I wait to try pull the skin back??

If your foreskin bunches up at the bottom of the head, you probably have frenulum breve.

When you are an adult your foreskin should smoothly glide back and forth.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it. The goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

Most guys find that masturbating with the skin forward covering the head works best.