I am 20 yrs old boy .... at first my penis was not retractable through yr suggestion i tried now my penis is retract when it is not erect and when my fore skin goes up it doesnt com back it got stucked.....during my penis is erect my foreskin doesnt goes up it hurts when i try to pull upwars.......so guys please help me and give me suggestions what do i do to make penis foreskin move smoothly when it is erect thank you.

I think you need to do a bit more stretching to get it a bit looser. Then it should glide smoothly back and forth.

If the foreskin should ever get stuck behind the glans (knob) when you have an erection, this can be relieved by slowly, gently squeezing the knob to deflate it temporarily. When it's deflated, move the foreskin back to the normal position.

There is a steroid cream you can get from the doctor to aid with stretching the opening of the foreskin to assist with this.