i'm 18 i have an uncircumcised penis and my penis is really really sensitive to everything, plus my foreskin is too tight for my penis when erected, i can't fit it over my head. when i masturbate the skin has to cover my penis the whole time or it hurts, like if i accidentally go to much down when i stroke and the foreskin is to little to fit over my head and causes me pain. i heard something about stretching it for it could get looser, and leaving your skin pulled back to desensitize my head. But when i pull my foreskin back i get an erection and it hurts so much to have it pulled back, i can't touch my penis without it getting hard and i can't stretch or desensitized it when its hard idk what to do cuz i tried having sex and i didn't like it cuz i'm too sensitive i just kept pulling away, like when i got a blow job i couldn't take it the littlest feels like so much more and i can't enjoy it

please help me i don't know what to do

Hi adhiv, I just came across your post. Are you still here and have you found an answer yet?

I had the same problem and I pulled the foreskin back every day for a few weeks, for the first couple of times it hurt but after you get used to it I hope this help

Hi Adhiv:

Your penis is supposed to be sensitive. Your foreskin helps to keep it sensitive.

Masturbating with your foreskin over the head is normal.

You don't have to retract your foreskin to have a blowjob. You can have a blowjob with the skin over the head so it protects the head.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. If you want your foreskin to retract (not everyone wants a retractable foreskin), then you can help it develop ability to retract by stretching it.

If you choose to stretch your foreskin, then the goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.