I understood that during gliding action there is no friction during sexual intercourse and that is specific to men with longer foreskins. Some people claim that friction is important part of sexual intercourse. Well, gilding action is possible motion of the foreskin during intercourse if I am right. I would like to hear opinion about it.

During intercourse, the natural penis shaft actually glides within its own shaft skin covering which minimizes friction to the vaginal walls and opening, and to the shaft skins itself, adding immeasurably to the comfort and pleasure of both parties. I think that friction is not entirely eliminated during natural intercourse but it is largely eliminated. It can take place in the lower vagina, but only if the man uses a stroke that exceeds the gliding range of the shaft's extra skin and in such a case, there will be friction only to the extent that the shaft exceeded its extra skin. However, it is uncommon since the natural penis has a propensity for short strokes.

That answer sounds like the man has to thrust really hard to try to exceed his foreskin length, in order to feel anything at all. For the most part, he is probably "doing" himself, not her, inside his foreskin. She probably falls asleep from boredom.

Oh no she doesn't. :-S

Only time I was bored by sex was with circumcised men. They have to pound you to feel anything, it makes you numb.