Hi, I'm 13 and I have a longish foreskin. It covers the glans when flaccid and erect and a little tight (but not too tight). Can my penis grow into my foreskin and fully retact during puberty?????? :-(

You should use egg it is a good lubricant bro don't worry I've had this problem myself trust me egg mixed with flour the flour makes it taste better then make your girlfriend gently rub some toothpaste on before she gives you head as it will taste minty. Hope this helps!

Hi, how are you?... What about your foreskin right now?...

At thirteen you are still growing and maturing. It is true that as males mature the penis shaft grows faster than the foreskin and what looks like extra foreskin in youth disappears in maturity.

Your foreskin is expected to get looser as you get older. Keep pulling your foreskin back when you masturbate and the head will stretch the foreskin.

Hi Guest:

As you mature, your penis may get longer and tend to stick out of the foreskin or it may not.

For your skin to go back, the foreskin has to be wide enough to retract over the head.

If your foreskin is wide enough, it will retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. If it is longer, then it will never retract by itself but may be pushed back, however, it may not stay back. Some longer foreskins push forward again when you let go.

When a long foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A long foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward to recover and protect the glans penis when it is released. Some men simply cannot keep the foreskin retracted. This is not considered to be a problem.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action.