hI
I'm 17 and have had sex (once), although it is a bit uncomfortable and off-putting because when my penis is fully erect, there is still too much foreskin which moves up and down and rubs too much. Masturbation isnt a problem. Ive found that during sex, for it to be most comfortable I have to hold the skin down at the bottom of the shaft (but even thats not too good). When not erect, if i hold all the foreskin up (almost stretching) so it completely covers the head, its aprox 1cm-1.3cm above the top of the head. When erect, i can pinch the foreskin about 1cm out. Do I need attention? Thanks

Hi , your penis sounds quite normal, l am a 46 year old woman who has had quite a few relationships in my life. Every penis is individual , and your sounds like the norm. Dont stress about it, i am sure that your sex partners in your age group are not experts on the penis, and they should just love you for what you are, no one is going to get down there with a magnifying glass and compare, :-D just enjoy sex in the future. At least you have a foreskin, nothing worse that a circumstised penis, l am sure a foreskin enhances sexual pleasure for the man, imagine not having one, at least it gives you movement.

Oh well, is this making you big problems, this foreskin? Are you sure about it? As from what my boyfriend says, it gives him the extra pleasure as the foreskin massages the head of his penis during the intercourse. This way, it additionally rubs the glans and thus making the sex more enjoyable. That’s why I’m asking. I know my boyfriend’s penis is all covered by the foreskin, the head can be seen when the penis is erected, but it’s only the part of it as it seems his foreskin is a bit long. Have you ever considered this possibility that it could give you more pleasure and not only worries about it?! Well, you just have to explore what feels right and what feels wrong as you have had sex only once so far. There is still much time for discovering your sexual possibilities and techniques.

If this is something that you wouldn’t be satisfied with in your future sex life, then you go talk to the dermatologist and see what is this that you should do about it.

thanks for your replies!
What i am thinking now though having looked up the anatomy of the penis is its not the length of my foreskin but the way it has developed. I can imagine how a long foreskin would bring more stimulation, but i dont think mine is 'even' if thats the right word. I think that the underside skin is not long enough. I think its called the frenulum (http://www.noharmm.org/anatomy.htm). During puberty when the foreskin separates from the head, i think my frenulum didnt grow enough. The trouble is, when my penis is fully erect, there is still a significant crease on the side facing me that originates at the top on the other side where the skin joins the head (frenulum) so looks a bit like a hangmans loop. Its very significant compared to the picture on that website which has very insignificant or any crease. If it was a bit longer, i'd imagine it would be no problem having a long foreskin. Its just that like this, it rubs uncomfortably and gets a bit sore if I dont hold the shaft skin - which is unnatural and its as if it was circumsized because the foreskin isnt moving over the glans during intercourse and the stimulation isnt as it should be.
When i have sex, it rubs and can get painful (even with lubricant) and cancels out any pleasure at all and so im too distracted and its too hard to reach orgasm. I can't not hold the shaft skin - which isnt very good - who has to hold the base of their penis during sex? I have successfully done this until orgasm but it took longer than it should and i shouldnt have to.
Any suggestions would be more than welcome and very much appreciated.
Thanks

I understand what you are going through. i have the same problem and i am seriously thinking about getting circumcised. i am 29 and
i have to hold my penis too durning sex. and that sucks! because i cant make my girl cum for having my f*****g hand in the way!
you are right i dont think that it makes for good sex when you have to hold your dam penis while you are trying to f**k. i want to be able to grab my girl with both hands and f**k her like a real man. :x
and plus i think that when i dont hold the base of my penis, it doesnt allow enough friction to really rub up against her clit. i have seen on line where people say that not being circumcised is better because the foreskin massages the head and sh*t, but i guess those guys may be a little bigger than me therefore it doesnt get in the way. but as for me in order for there to be atleast 3 or 4 inchs of straight friction during the in and out process of f*****g, i have to hold me penis. and that is the worst!!!!
it is ruining sex for me these days. i really think i am going to get circumcised. DOES ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT HOW MUCH ADULT CIRCUMCISION COST WITHOUT INSURANCE?

SAME i always have to pull my foreskin back and hold it there during sex. >:( whats worse is that i ripped my foreskin once and its been ripping since. even when it heals it still hurts a bit. and my penis skin isnt only too long from the front but also from the sides when its not pulled back... im not sure what to do... am i gunna be having lame sex for the rest of my life or is there a solution...should i just get circumsized?

i am 16 and i havent had sex, i have had many opportunities to do so but am far to embarrassed about my penis to engage. my penis skin is too long, u cant see my head unless i pull it back, thats during an erection as well, and when i pull it back, it can become quite painfull, i have no idea what to do, and it really is ruining my life being the only lad who hasnt had sex. :'(

I don't think you guys should worry (especially not when you're only 17 - your penis still has a few years to grow, and therefore may not be fully developed).
I have this problem.. my foreskin covers half way up the head.
You shouldn't worry.. if you're finding sex uncomfortable find a position which is better for you yet still good for her. Try working this out through masterbation, as you can work out the anthropometrics easier without annoying your girlfriend.
Every penis is different.. if it really becomes a problem circumcise, but only as a last resort.. circumcision is meant to deter you from masturbation and sex, not help it.

having a husband how has been circumsized and past boyfriends which have not been it is rubbish that there is a difference during sex!!!!!! having never cuming with a partner before my husband i can definetly say that in my expeirance it is better without a foreskin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck with what ever you choose x

You could ask a urologist how much an adult circumcision might cost. Tell them you have no insurance.

There are some women who would like to have a hand in that position during sex. It might make it more exciting, more intense, or keep from over-thrusting.

I agree with the poster who says not to worry...you've got years ahead of you.

There are techniques to deal with different anatomy, and your doctor can give you a hand with that.

hi, when erect i can pull my fore skin a full 1 cm and a little over my head and when i pull my skin back i have a small bundle (if that's the rite word to use) half way down my shaft, is this not normal?

%-)

Hey,
My boyfriend has an abnormal foreskin as well, its too long...
He has no problem, and he likes it when I pull back his foreskin and play with the tip.
If it hurts, make sure your girl is wet enough to try it, otherwise use a lubricant.

I'm 16 and have the same problem I'm just wondering do women find the extra skin 2 be a turn off?

Hi, I am 16 and have got a girl coming over tommorow to have some fun, but I have the same problem and I feel like she will not like it and go and tell other people at college, also I have this "stich looking" line down the back of my penis but where I masturabte it has sort of merged in with my penis and on my scrotum I have lumps which look like zits on the inside of my scrotum. And I have found that when i pull my foreskin back as much as I can which is about half of my head, it seems to be atached to the hole of the head by a vein looking thing. Is all of this normal ? Thanks...

i have the sam problem, but i don't need do hold my c....k during sex, because i feel no pain. until your post i have never thought that it was a problem. i am 17 too and i have had sex for many times already and none of my partners said anything about it , even though i had very experienced partners.