after 6 sessions of masturbating and a excessively long masturbation session for the last one 3 days ago, i woke to find that my foreskin of my penis was extremely more excessive than the past appearences of my penis in the flaccid state. the tip of the foreskin which covers the head makes a cave like shape almost like a anthole and no matter how much i open it up, the foreskin goes back to that anthole shape unless i hold it. Is this abnormal? Perhaps a swelling or something? I am also uncircumcised however, i dont know if this is normal or harmless or not, please send any ideas or suggestions on what the problem is if there is any.

If you are not circumsized this is normal for your foreskin to cover the head of your penis. My husband is not circumsized and the foreskin covers the head of his penis completely. His foreskin actually extends past the tip of his penis about 2 inches when he has an erection. I am a registered nurse and have seen this several times but from being a married woman for 20 years I thought the foreskin was excessive but it retracts back easily and doctors I work with said as long as there is not infections and the skin moves back easily there is no medical problem as long as you continue to practice good cleanliness (wash). The excess foreskin is most likely pleasurable for a man, so enjoy yourself, and do not worry.

i dont think thats what hes saying.... i have the same problem and i think he is asking if you masturbate too much will your foreskin get stretched?

well to the two concerned posters here, i don't think anything is out of the ordinary. frequent masturbation may stretch the foreskin a little i guess but i would not imagine much. to the first poster, i think if you back off for a little while it should return to how it was.

What a lucky woman u are.. I am a bit envious

I am not sure what you would be worried. you should be grateful as it is sexy to have that much foreskin and the sensation of the excess penile skin should make you feel very lucky indeed.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi bessep:

It is hard to understand your problem or even if there is a problem.

When a long foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A long foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward to recover and protect the glans penis when it is released. Some men simply cannot keep the foreskin retracted. This is not considered to be a problem.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action.

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, harmless, healthy, and contributes to restful sleep if done before bedtime.

How you do it depends on whether you have an internally lubricated foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or you are circumcised.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is slide your foreskin back and forth. The internally lubricated foreskin glides without friction.

Sounds like heaven to me!

i am sufering same problem i have gor more forskin on tip of my penis which is a bit extra from earlier i am tensed does it need medical attention