Hi Friend,

I am 27 years old i have not tried to pull my fore skin till now.i dosent know that i have to do in that way, But now it i retract my foreskin The tip of the foreskin is getting trapped behind the penis head rim, and attempts to unretract cause the outer foreskin to roll over itself. and i tried to masturbate with that i feel like my penis going to burst.Is it normal or i have to consult a doctor. And can you say me what is the right procedure to masturbate. and how i can come out of this problem. i struggled to pull my foreskin back. please help me in this .Please......

Hi Krishn:

When the foreskin gets trapped behind the penis head, you have a condition called paraphimosis.

You need to keep stretching your foreskin.The goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.