Hi , First of all I'm 19 , and i wasn't able to retract my foreskin at all when erect till like 4 o  5 months , now i can pull it easily down , However , I can't pull it up easily , it bunches up , so i have to pull up from behind the "bunch" to pull it back up .. So here comes my Question Should  i keep the foreskin down when flaccid?, is it normal for uncut men to not be able to pull it up "easily when erect?  my other question is about my frenulum , it keeps me from taking the foreskin too far down , but is not an issue when having intercourse , Is that normal , or i shouldn't have frenulum at all?

If your foreskin is not so tight that it strangles the glans (head) of your penis when retracted (paraphimosis) you can leave it where you like. If it is that tight you should never leave it retracted or it can cause problems with the head. If you do leave it retracted though, your head will grow tougher as it rubs on clothing, and you will lose sensitivity. If your frenulum is not causing problems during intercourse, don't worry about it.

Thanks for the reply , my foreskin is not so tight , so i guess i'll leave it retrated to grow tougher as you sai , because it really hurts now.

If you keep stretching, then your foreskin will get wider and it won't hang up behind the head and you wil be able to pull up more easily.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

That piece of skin at the bottom of the glans is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there.

If your foreskin bunches up behind the head when you retract you most likely have a short frenulum (frenulum breve). Test it by pulling back on the foreskin. If the head of your penis bends down when you pull back your foreskin, you have frenulum breve.

You can stretch the frenulum manually just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

There also is a minor operation to relieve the frenulum, called frenuloplasty and another called frenectomy. One of these might be necessary, if the stretching does not work.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition.